In our organization, safety is job number one. Having a keen eye for risk assessment and the ability to navigate safety hazards is an essential function in every role at our branches. Ideal crane operator candidates must maintain this critical sense of safety awareness, as well as a high level of productivity while working as part of a team to produce customer assemblies. Being a crane operator for Kloeckner Metals is an extremely rewarding experience. Our crane operators are given fantastic benefits, hours, and earnings. Watch the short video featuring one of our own to learn a bit more about the job.
Performs activities related to the shipping and receiving of inventory and customer orders by performing the following duties.
• Operate overhead cranes and forklifts in a safe manner.
• Knowledge of products handled, including color-coding and customer specification; ability to read all measuring devices.
• Unloading and receiving of inbound stock shipments and loading of outbound shipments, including all paperwork necessary to perform these duties
• Properly loads trucks in a safe manner, including chaining and tarp trailer.
• Certification to operate Overhead Crane
• Knowledge of DOT regulations on load weight
• High School diploma or GED; or one to 3 months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
A career at Kloeckner promises meaningful work, competitive rewards, and an engaging workplace. We value and encourage the contributions of each employee because we believe that our team is the only reason that Kloeckner is successful. We provide extensive training, development, and professional advancement.
It’s time to celebrate one of our veteran branches, located just outside of the...
This article by Lynn Stanley originally appeared on FF Journal Magazine. Servo-electronic bending technology...
The Kloeckner Metals website uses modern technologies. Unfortunately, your browser doesn't support those technologies.
Download the latest version of one of these browsers to experience the site: